Thursday, March 3, 2011

double digits


My baby is now 10 months....10 whole months! Where did the time go. I must admit that I shed a little tear as we entered into double digits. Too quickly did his infancy vanish...no more gummy smiles, newborn coos, loving gazes....

All that has been replaced by a top speed crawler who likes to "sing" aka screech, find anything small and put it immediately in the mouth, and calls out for "maamaa" in the middle of the night.

I do miss those cuddle snuggle newborn days, but my little man is a ball of giggles and delight. He finds joy and fun in anything (a box of kleenex is hours of pure bliss!). He is a good constant reminder of finding joy in all we do.

I love you my little double digit.
now get that leaf out of your mouth.....

No comments:

Post a Comment