- Don't let your kids get overtired. It doesn't make them sleep better....it does the exact opposite!
- Get showered and dressed ASAP in the morning. It makes facing the day that much easier when you have already tackled you!
- A little fresh air will do magical things for the spirit. And so will dipping your toes into the ocean!
- Two words - meal plan!
- Read books regularly. Even if it takes you a year to finish a novel.
- Teach your children to be respectful by respecting them from day one.
- Breastfeeding can be one of the hardest and amazingly rewarding thing you do for your baby.
- It is okay and necessary to take mommy breaks.
- Ask for and/or accept help.
- An disheveled home is perfectly acceptable and expected when you have small children.
The following is a list of things I have learned both the easy and hard way when it comes to being a mom and a decent human being: