Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tasty Tuesdays




This week I would like to share with you a couple of my favourite go-to recipe sites. I very rarely lift a cookbook these days and rely on the fabulousness of the interweb for all my culinary education!

My hands-down fave is Weelicious. This site is packed with healthy delicious recipes that will appeal to even your youngsters. I have previously shared one of her recipes on my blog - Spinach Ricotta Bites - yum. I often lurk her weekly meal plan. Very creative and inspirational family cooking!

She also has an AMAZING facebook page. Check out the photo section for some great foodie eye candy! I kinda hate her a little for being so awesome at making cool lunches for her kidlets. What a great resource!!

I also have been using the Canadian Living site for awhile now. Now this site has a fab meal planner tool that helps you meal plan!!! And it is FREE!!! Best part about it is that you can input your own fave recipes from it as well as use the tested recipes from the Canadian Living Test Kitchen.
(For all of my American friends - Canadian Living is a magazine that caters to the middle age + women of Canada and is renown for easy and delicious recipes!)

Another bookmarked site I frequent is Allrecipes. I love the recipe box function and the review/tips are very helpful. This is a recipe mecca.... you crave it...it is here.

Happy recipe surfing!

No comments:

Post a Comment